I was nominated by PixelatedKnight for the Sunshine Blogger Award for my Llewellyn Legacy, thank you very much! 🙂
Of course I want to share the rules first:
- Thank the person who nominated you and add a link to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 bloggers and add their links.
- Notify the bloggers you included.
- Keep the rules in your post.
And here are the 11 questions asked by PixelatedKnight:
- What style of writing do you prefer for your Simlit? (ie. gameplay then write or write before gameplay) And why?
I prefer playing first and writing about what my Sims do. There are times when I want something to happen, so I interfere, but it’s not very often. Although I’m trying writing a legacy on my tumblr blog, where some drama is going to happen in future generations. But usually I don’t think about stories before I play, I would get way too impatient when my Sims won’t cooperate with me the first few times. Also sometimes my Sims themselves come up with better drama than I could ever think of!
- How long have you been writing Simlit?
I started this blog in October last year, since then I’ve been writing Simlit. Whew, first blogaversary coming up soon!
- What made you decided to write about the challenge you choose? (ie. Legacy/Amazon/#buildnewcrest)
When I first read about the legacy challenge, it sounded like total fun and really like a challenge to me! Because I’ve always played with aging off, focusing on getting as much skill points as possible and very often without any family, my Sims would get a partner, but that’s it. So I thought the legacy challenge would be a great way to spice up my game! While reading the rules on Pinstar’s website, I noticed his links of blogs of people who write about their gameplay. I looked up a few and decided, this looks like fun, I’m gonna do that!
- Favourite expansion from any of the Sims franchise?
That’s a very difficult question, but I think I’m going for seasons. I have only experienced it in the Sims 3 so far (but will soon in the Sims 2), and I just love the weather, listening to the rain coming down at night, the thunderstorms, and looking at the peaceful white landscape in winter.
- Is there anything you would change in your story? If so, what and why?
Sometimes I think about writing more of a story around the Llewellyn’s, and not just captions under pictures. But everytime I decide against it, because to me it is so much fun to highlight all these funny and stupid things Sims are doing and writing a bit sarcastically about it!
- What country are you from?
I’m from Germany.
- What character is your favourite?
I think Ashton is my favourite. He just won’t have anything of this crazy family he’s married into, he’s going on well with his own lifestyle. And he’s sooo handsome!
- What expansion pack to hope for next for the Sims 4?
Since I liked seasons most in TS 3, I’d love to see how they would implement it in TS 4!
I’m 22 years old.
- Favourite dessert?
Red fruit jelly with custard.
- How did you come up with your username?
In Germany Noah is a very common name for a boy. I had a phase where I liked boy’s names as girl’s names, but slighty changed, such as Fynn instead of Finn, or Noa instead of Noah. I liked the latter so much, that I wanted to use it as a username, but I felt like just Noa would be too short, so I looked up different names and decided for what I thought sounded good with Noa. Again, slightly changed, Lyn instead of Lynn 😉 (Though I can only speak for Germany, Finn and Lynn are definitely more common than Fynn or Lyn)
Here are the 11 bloggers I would like to nominate:
- CitizenErased 14 – Ashes to Ashes: A Legacy
- Julyvee94 – Until It Breaks
- CathyTea – Whisper
- JoieWilder – Taken by Storme
- Sonniejj – Fiore Legacy Challenge
- Ninjapigsims – The Goth Legacy
- Simslover163 – Chrysanthemums and Love
- ThePlumbob – The Bloomer Legacy
- Marialein – Angel in the Darkness / An Ambrosia Challenge
- Hemera123 – Sabrina’s Legacy: Mission on Earth
- iheartdinosx3 – The Belle Legacy
And my questions for you:
- What inspired you to write about your sims?
- Do you easily get attached to your characters? Whom did you get attached to the most?
- If you could choose one skill of any of the Sims games to be at “Level 10” in real life, what would it be and why?
- Do you play with Mods/Custom Content?
- What was your first Sims game ever and how did you come to it?
- What was your playstyle like back then – what is it like now?
- Do you speak with/to your Sims while sitting at the computer?
- Do you have a schedule for playing/posting?
- Have you ever killed Sims on purpose? And on the other hand – have you had Sims die by accident?
- If such accidents happen in the save for you story, do you include them or do you start playing from the beginning again and try to prevent them?
- What object/feature in the Sims do you overuse and what none at all?
Thanks for reading, it’s always an honour for me to be nominated for something! 🙂